Thursday, December 25, 2008


Our Christmas Eve was filled with tradition every year we wrap, make reindeer food, wrap, make cookies for Santa, wrap, OMG we went to wal-mart (that was not tradition but the day before it was raining ice so we could not get out the roads were really bad! I know people who wrecked they're cars) We went to Candlelight service at MPCC. Came home feed the reindeer and Michael read the "Night before Christmas". Michael and I had some yummy drinks! Vanessa went with us and stayed all night to join in on all the festivities. Of course it took Ridge over an hour to fall asleep, in the mean time Michael fell asleep so Vanessa I helped Santa do his work.

Christmas morning 5AM! Ridge go back to bed! I convinced him it was the middle of the night and about 6:30am he fell back to sleep then woke up at a reasonable time of 8am. Then there were lots of screams of delight when opening presents, did I mention that wrapping paper was flying! What a great morning and Christmas day! Rock band has been a hit it's been on all day, and Ridge has been taking breaks to put the lego's together! Merry Christmas Everyone!

xoxoxo Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment