I have crazy layouts but as I type them they look great but then I post and they go wacko!!! Sorry :( I'm not sure I will get the hang of this but I will keep trying!
Spring break was fabulous! I love the time spent with the whole family together 24/7 no dance, no games, no rushing around and everyone eating at different times. Now that everyone is back to work and school I really miss them. We of course went to Disney's Magic Kingdom where right off the bat Ridge bought his Mickey Mouse ears and wore them continually for 2 days. He loved it and so did Sky. From there we went back to my Dad and Karen's in St. Pete. We did 5 days of beach and it was beautiful and relaxing. We ate good and shopped a little too.
We are already making plans for our return next year.
Oh, this looks so fun.
ReplyDelete